This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Wednesday, April 20, 2011

#6 - Pinocchio- When you wish upon a star

#6 - When You Wish Upon A Star
One of my favorite quotes by Walt Disney is "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."  When I hear "When You Wish Upon
A Star" I don't necessarily think about Pinocchio, this song is more a theme song for all things Disney to me. I almost see Walt looking up at the north star making his own wish Mickey standing by his side, almost like the statue of them at Walt Disney World. So in honor of Walt, I am going to work hard and pursue my dream. I hope all of your dreams come true too!  Hope you enjoy the song, and I hope you have a Magical day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment