This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Saturday, April 9, 2011

#16-Mulan - i'll make a man out of you

#16-I'll Make A Man Out Of You
Mulan was a Disney movie I saw the first time almost by accident. When it came out in theaters Ashley was at an age that friends were much more important mom (gotta love teen years) and Dakota really wasn't that interested in going to see it (he was more of a Dinosaur movie kinda boy). Our entire family actually watched it on a rainy Saturday on the Disney Channel and we all loved it-even Mike. This is my favorite song from the movie and I love how the scene shows Mulan's determination to become a soldier, and she became quite a good one. Hope you enjoy it!! Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment