This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Friday, April 15, 2011

#10 Tie - Toy Story - "You've Got a Friend in Me"

#10 Tie - You've Got A Friend In Me
So many Disney songs and just 25 spots to put them in...So today we have two #10 songs. And well, like Woody, Buzz, BoPeep, Jesse, Rex, and on and on you can't have too many friends can you? I love this intro to the movie, it really gives you a look into the relationship between Andy and Woody doesn't it. It is very real, and Andy really does consider Woody a friend, just as much as he would a classmate or neighbor. I think that we could all learn a lesson here, friends come in all shapes and sizes and they could be right there in the room with you or hundreds of miles away chatting with you via Facebook or Twitter. So today I dedicate this song to all of my blogging buddies out there, thanks for being my friend and I hope you know "You've Got A Friend In Me!"  Have A Magical Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment