This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Sunday, April 24, 2011

#1-Under the Sea - The Little Mermaid (1989)

#1 Under The Sea

I can't believe I'm already at #1! I have really enjoyed  reliving the movies, music and moments I've spent with Disney and my kids. So with that said...

Love the movie, Love Sebastian, Love the music, Love the choreography-It's Disney Perfection!!  I hear the music and I just want to dance and sing along. Isn't that exactly what makes a Disney song so special, kids love it, adults love it and everyone wants to sing and dance to it. So let's all sing and dance along.  Please enjoy my #1 Disney Song!! Have a Very Magical Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment