This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Saturday, April 23, 2011

#3-Bare Necessities

#3 - Bare Necessities
I have watched Jungle Book with both of my kids more times than I can count. I love the movie and Baloo is one of my favorite characters.  This scene is so much fun from Baloo teaching Mowgli about the Bare Necessities to Bagheera being exasperated by the whole thing.  I love when Mowgli asks Baloo "You eat ants?" and Baloo tells him "They tickle when they go down." that is just so Baloo!  Hope you enjoy!! Have a Magical Day!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,
    I LOVE your concept!! (Tell me, was it tough to put video in your Vlog??)
    I am enjoying your series :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super easy, go to YouTube and choose your video, click on share. Click more then you will see the blogger logo click on it then choose save. I have been having lots of fun with the videos, they have taken me back in time to fun with my kids when they were little. :) P.S. email me if that is totally confusing disneydonnakay@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete