This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Friday, April 8, 2011

#17 - You'll be in my heart by Phil Collins - Tarzan

#17 You'll Be In My Heart
I really liked the Tarzan movie, it was at times sweet, dramatic, funny and good Disney story telling. But Disney choosing Phil Collins to do the music was brilliant. He did such a fantastic job with the music for this movie. This one is my favorite, I hope you enjoy it too.  Hope everyone has a Magical Day!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm so loving these posts! can't wait to see what your number one is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Bry! They have been a fun way for me to relive fun times with my kids when they were little. Dakota and I have even been watching some Disney movies together since I started the countdown.

    ReplyDelete