This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Friday, April 15, 2011

#10 - Never Smile at a Crocodile - Peter Pan

#10 Never Smile At A Crocodile
I love the Disney Classics, and I love the music from them. I love the "Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock" that this song starts with, I love the up beat tempo of the song. I love that it is a silly song. This is, to me, the epitome of a classic Disney song from this particular era. Besides, I love the movie and I think the way that the crocodile stalks Captain Hook is hilarious, especially the way it seems to drive Hook crazy.  Hope you enjoy!!  Have a Magical Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment