This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Wednesday, April 13, 2011

#13 - Hakuna Matata-Lion King

#13 - Hakuna Matata
"It means no worries for the rest of your days! It's your problem free philosophy Hakuna Matata." Timon and Pumba had it right didn't they. We could all learn a little something from them. I have to be honest with you, I have a very selfish reason for posting this song today. I could really use a little Hakuna Matata myself right now. You see when I started this blog it was all about fun and just writing about whatever I felt like that day. I never looked at stats or worried if anyone else was reading my blog, much less whether they were enjoying what I was writing. Well, then I decided I wanted to start checking stats and see if anyone was reading my blog.  OMG that will go down as one of the biggest mistakes of my life (along with starting a twitter account and starting a facebook page for DisneyDonnaKay). Suddenly my enjoyment of blogging went to: What can I do to get people to come and read? What if everyone else doesn't like that song as much as I do?  Why aren't more people reading? Why don't people like me? So, as of today I am back to blogging for me. Back to being happy about what I am writing and hoping you enjoy it enough to come back.  And you know what, I feel better already. So Hakuna Matata everybody!! And here's to me believing there are at least 500 people looking at blog everyday, if you dream dream big and for me that's big!!
P.S. I don't know what happened to the video when I originally posted so I had to repost!!

No comments:

Post a Comment