This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Wednesday, April 6, 2011

#19 -The Mickey Mouse Club Song

#19 - The Mickey Mouse Club Song
I am not old enough to remember the original air date of the Mickey Mouse Club, but what Disney fan does not know this song "Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E." And you have got to love Donald trying to steal the limelight. Notice all of the Disney characters in the clip, Mickey, Donald, Minnie, Daisy, Dumbo, Jiminy Cricket, The Three Pigs. It's just a classic. M-I-C "See ya real soon" K-E-Y "Why, because we like you!" M-O-U-S-E! OK-I know that part isn't in this clip but don't you remember it from the Mickey Mouse Club back in the day? Hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment