This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Wednesday, April 13, 2011

#12 - Belle (Little Town) - Beauty and the Beast

#12 - Belle
For me personally, this song from Beauty and the Beast is where you get to meet the real Belle. The true appreciation in her eyes here when she is given the book here tells you a lot about Belle. She is a beautiful girl but Belle truly loves reading and books, which makes you appreciate it when the Beast shows her the library later in the movie and tells her it's hers. Disney did so many things right with this movie, they made Belle beautiful, intelligent, kind, compassionate and loyal. These are all traits I think any mother would love for her daughter to have. Hope you enjoy the song!! Have a Magical Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment