This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Tuesday, April 5, 2011

#20 Aladdin - Friend Like Me

#20 - Friend Like Me
Aladdin came out in 1992, I remember taking Ashely to the movies to see it. We never missed a new Disney movie on the weekend it premiered. Robin Williams was the perfect choice to voice "The Genie of the Lamp". He was hilarious, and if I remember correctly he improvised a lot of the dialog for the Genie and Disney just used it in the final movie.  I love the storyline with Jasmine and Aladdin, but the Genie and his comic relief put the movie over the top for me and make it fantastic. I really like the fun, silly attitude of this song and think it shows a lot of the Genie's personality. I hope you enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment