This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Reasons I Love Disney A-Z..."G"

"G"
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - "Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is a Victorian-style Disney Deluxe Resort distinguished as the flagship hotel of Walt Disney World Resort and offering world-class dining, entertainment and luxurious accommodations in its 6 striking red-gabled buildings. This magnificent hotel sits along the white-sand shores of Seven Seas Lagoon." This is a quote from the Disney website so I suppose I couldn't have said it better myself.
Grand Floridian Cafe - I have to be totally honest and tell you the main reason I want to eat here is to have the dessert sampler which includes Tiramisu, Chocolate-Hazelnut Mousse Cake, Key Lime Tart & Lemon Cheesecake. Does that not sound absolutely delicious!!
Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop - Hello, the name of the shop says it all. Thank you.
Goofy - "Gawrsh" you gotta love this member of the "Fab Five." Dakota was only 5 when we went to Disney World last time but his most vivid memory is of Goofy sneaking up behind me to "bite" my head half off at breakfast one morning. He stills laughs about that today.
Grimsby (The Little Mermaid)- Bet you forgot about Grimsby, Eric's manservant from The Little Mermaid didn't you? He is on the deck of the ship turning green about to give Eric a statue of himself as a birthday present when the storm comes along that eventually brings Ariel and Eric together.
Genie (Aladdin) - Arguably the true star of the movie Aladdin, I don't think Disney could have chosen a better actor than Robin Williams to voice this character. He was so funny, you watched to see what he was going to do next as much as you did to see what was going to happen with Aladdin and Jasmine.
Grumpy - I referenced Grumpy in an earlier post about the dwarfs from Snow White, but can't leave him out here.
Geppetto (Pinocchio) - There's nothing Geppetto wants more than a real little boy, but he sure never expects the Blue Fairy grant his wish and turn Pinocchio into a real boy.
Gopher (Winnie the Pooh) - It's so much fun to listen to Gopher whistle when he talks wearing his construction hat complete with a light in front. You've got to love those creatures in the Hundred Acre Wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment