This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Thursday, March 31, 2011

#25 - By the Beautiful Sea - Mickey Mouse & Friends

"By The Beautiful Sea"
This song was on a video that Ashley had when she was a little girl. We would buy the Sing-A-Long Disney videos and sing all the songs together and this was one of our favorites.  We would sing it in the car riding down the road, thinking about it brings a smile to my face. I hope she and Lexi sing out loud together in the car and bond over Disney music and movies. Hopefully she will see this in Korea and think about the fun we had back when she was just a little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment