This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hello, My Name Is Donna Kay And I Am A List Addict...

Since I have been working on the A-Z's, I have also discovered something about myself, I am a list person. You would think I would have already figured this out. Our Walt Disney World vacation is in July, I have made packing lists for each of us, lists of all of our ADR's, lists of "Must Do" things at each park, a list of things to do before our vacation, you get the idea.

All this brings me to the next list for my blog...(If you follow me on twitter you already know)... my top 25 favorite Disney songs!!  I will be doing a song a day, starting with #25 and counting down. I hope you will join me for my new journey.

1 comment: