This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Reasons I Love Disney A-Z..."X"

"X"
Xavier "X" Atencio - Xavier (known at the Disney Studios as X) began working for Disney in 1938, he had to leave to a stint in WWII and the US Army Air Corps, but when he returned in 1945 he really flourished. He worked as an animator on Fantasia, and later became an Imagineer at Walt's request.  He even wrote "Yo Ho,Yo Ho, A Pirates Life For Me" for the original Pirates of the Caribbean ride in Disneyland. He retired from the compant in 1984. A true Disney Legend, he was offically given the honor in 1996.

No comments:

Post a Comment