This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Friday, March 11, 2011

Reasons I Love Disney A-Z..."L"

"L"
Little Mermaid - This movie will always be a favorite, Ariel, Eric, Sebastian, Flounder have a special place in my heart. I love the music from this movie, I think my favorite character is Sebastian.
Lion King - Mufasa was such a good father, and he set such a good example. Don't we wish we had such good father figures in the real world. Simba was all boy too, the music was fun, what a great movie!!
Lilo & Stitch - Lilo single handedly introduced Elvis to a new generation. Stitch was funny just because of the trouble he could get himself into.
Li Shang & Ling (Mulan) - These two soldiers were very different, but both were very loyal to their country, their fellow soldiers and Mulan; even after they found out her true identity.
Lady Tremaine & Lucifer (Cinderella) - Both were villains in the movie weren't they. Lady Tremaine is the definition of "wicked step mother" and Lucifer was the ultimate enemy of the mice-who were Cinderella's true friends.
Lumiere (Beauty and the Beast) - What a ladies man...he was suave, charming, and that french accent, ooh la la, look out feather duster.
Le Cellier Steakhouse - Probably one of the most popular restaurants at Disney World. I have not tried it yet, maybe this trip I am on the fence about making reservations. I need to make my decision very soon or I won't be able to get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment