This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Monday, February 28, 2011

Reasons I Love Disney A-Z..."F"

"F"
Fab Five (5) - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Pluto
Flora & Fauna (Sleeping Beauty)- The fairies loved Aurora so and took such good care of her growing up. I have mentioned before that this is my favorite Disney movie. I can see them there in the cottage in the forest trying to bake her a birthday cake without using magic and you know what a disaster that turned out to be.
Flounder - I love this little yellow and blue fish, he is such a faithful friend to Ariel. The Little Mermaid is such a wonderful movie. I hope Lexi loves it as much as Ash did when she was a little girl. I have to mention Flotsam here as well, that evil electric eel of Ursula.
Fantasmic - This laser light and water show has been amazing audiences at Disney World's Hollywood Studio's since 1998. I am looking forward to watching Sorcerer  Mickey fight the Disney Villains.
France Pavilion - I know I have mentioned this before, but this will be my first visit to the World showcase. I can't wait to visit Paris and see the Eiffel Tower and visit the bakery!!
Finding Nemo - One of my favorite Pixar movies. I love Dori, Crush, Marlin, all the guys from the fish tank. The pelicans from the dock "Mine, Mine, Mine!" Such a cute movie!
Fairy Godmother (Cinderella)- I suppose there would be no story at all without her would there? She puts the magic in Cinderella's story.
Flame Tree Barbeque - Despite the fact that this is a quick service restaurant I have heard wonderful things. I am going to have to give it a try during our visit to the Animal Kingdom.
Fulton's Crab House - Downtown Disney is quickly becoming my favorite place to choose restaurants from.  We can't eat there every night but I wish we could. Fulton's flies fresh seafood in everyday, how cool is that!  It's even housed in a riverboat replica docked right on the water. Maybe I should make just one more ADR???

No comments:

Post a Comment