This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Thursday, March 10, 2011

Reasons I Love Disney World A-Z..."I"

"I"
Iago (Aladdin) - This parrot was loud and kind of obnoxious but really funny.
It's A Small World - I don't believe this could possibly be anyone's favorite ride, but it is a Disney World icon. It has to be on the list.
IllumiNations - During our last trip, Mike & I both got sick on the day of our arrival. That was the night we had our reserved spot to view the fireworks at EPCOT. Hopefully some eight and a half years later I will finally get to see IllumiNations. Ash & Dakota got to see them and from their descriptions it will be worth the wait. 
Italy Pavilion - As I have said before I am really looking forward to visiting the World Showcase.
Imagineers - I love that this is what Disney calls the engineers that create all the fun stuff we get to do while we are there. It's just a cool name.
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular - OK ,I have to admit I have a crush on Indy. One of my FAVORITE movies ever Raiders of the Lost Ark. Just because it's based on this character it has to be on this list, period.
It's Tough to be a Bug! - Based on A Bug's Life, we saw this last time we were at Disney. I love the extras with the wind in your face and the 3-D effects and you can feel the bug get you in the back of your seat. And it's inside the Tree of Life, you can't go wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment