This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Thursday, March 10, 2011

Reasons I Love Disney A-Z..."K"

"K"
King Louie & Kaa (Jungle Book) - Two of the many memorable characters from this wonderful movie. I love King Louie singing "Ooo,Ooo,Ooo, I wanna be like you, you, you." and Kaa talking with all the SSSS almost with a lisp, and hypnotising Mowgli with his eyes.
Kanga - Mom to little Roo in the Hundred Acre Wood. She is one of the only female characters I can think of, in fact the only one I can think of right now.
King Stefan & King Hubert (Sleeping Beauty) - Aurora & Prince Philip's father's respectively from the story. I have already said this is my favorite movie of the antimated Disney Classics.
King Triton (The Little Mermaid) - King Triton truly gives such a big sacrifice when he allows Ariel to remain human and marry Eric. That is a father who loves his daughter beyond measure.
Kali River Rapids - I know I have said this before, but during our last trip to Disney World there was one of the worst cold snaps ever. We didn't get to ride Kali River Rapids, and I was horribly disappointed. I don't think I need to worry about that in July. This is on the "Must Do" list this time.
Kilimanjaro Safaris - Dakota is such an animal lover this has to be on the "Must Do" list as well. Last trip there weren't a lot of animals wandering around, hopefully this time we will get to see a lot more.
Keelhaul Falls - We are taking a day to enjoy the water park this time, Keelhaul Falls is in Typhoon Lagoon. Here is how Disney describes it "Take a tropical whitewater adventure on a scenic, palm-lined course down Mount Mayday. Grab your single-rider inner tube and get ready for a curvy waterslide through caverns and waterfalls before splashing down in a refreshing pool at the bottom. Look for some surprises along the way down the mountain!" Sounds like fun to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment