This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Reasons I Love Disney A-Z..."O"

"O"
One Man's Dream - I love learning about Walt Disney the man. This attraction teaches you how Walt make an impact on Disney the company, but also on the world . There are artifacts here that have never been shown anywhere else, it is a must see for fans of Walt Disney - the man.
Oswald Rabbit - If not for the rights for Oswald being taken away from Walt, we would not have Mickey. As a Disney fan, I cannot imagine a world without Mickey. So I am glad there was an Oswald, but I am glad Walt was robbed of his rights for him because we have Mickey!!
Owl - Where would the Hundred Acre Wood be without Owl? Who would Pooh, Tigger and Rabbit turn to for wisdom without him...
Oasis Exhibit - A lush tropical exhibit inside Animal Kingdom that houses a Parma wallaby, giant anteater and tree kangaroo; not to mention tropical birds.
Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights - If you go to Disney World at Christmastime this is a definite must see. When Jennings Osborne's Arkansas neighbors started complaining about his Christmas light display Disney invited him  to to display them at Disney World, the display consists of more than five million lights I may have complained too!!
Once Upon a Toy - This is a HUGE toy store located in Downtown Disney. I has everything from Tinkertoys and LiteBrites to Star Wars to Barbie. It's fun for parents and kids alike, full of nostalgic memories for parents and toys for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment