This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Thursday, February 3, 2011

Must See's & Must Do's

I have a red folder I put all of our Disney info in to keep it organized. You know the kind of folder you buy for the kids when schools starts, plastic with the metal tabs that fold out to hold papers. I have put in dividers and have our resort reservations for the Yacht Club under one tab and ADR's under another. I have included a tab for each persons must do list. It's interesting to see how different everyone views a Disney vacation. Mike's list includes floating down the lazy river at our resort, relaxing on the balcony and watching the Illimunations fireworks, having room service one night, buying a cigar from Sosa's, riding the Peter Pan Ride at Magic Kingdom. If you knew my husband you would go Huh??? Mike's idea of vacation is to just relax, it doesn't matter where he is; he just wants to relax. Dakota's list includes having calamari (doesn't matter what restaurant it's from), eating at Coral Reef (because he thinks watching the fish will be really cool) and riding Soarin', he & I are even going to get over our fears and ride Rockin' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror.  He says he won't mind getting autographs as long as no cute girls are close by to catch him doing it, but that remains to be seen...  Me, at Disney I'm going to be a kid, I want to meet Mickey & Minnie and all the princesses and get autographs, ride everything, eat lots of chocolate and watch the parades!!  I almost forgot SHOP!!! I guess what I have learned from all of this is to be sure you have everyone in your family be involved in your vacation planning (Disney or otherwise). I think this weekend Dakota & I will sit down with one of our planning books and choose his favorite attractions and order a customized map from Disney, I hear they are pretty cool.  Somehow I don't think Mike's going to have a hard time finding the lazy river at Storm Along Bay...    

No comments:

Post a Comment