This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Friday, February 25, 2011

Reasons I Love Disney A-Z..."E"

"E"
EPCOT - Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow, a utopian city of the future planned by Walt Disney near the end of his lifetime. It is a tribute to him that the park is still a favorite of many people today.  I am really looking forward to visiting the World Showcase, this will be our first time.
Expedition Everest - According to the Disney Website "Expedition Everest in the Asia area of Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park is a high-altitude, high-speed, roller coaster train ride for big kids, teens and adults to the "Roof of the World," home of the inhospitable snarling beast, the Yeti, at the mountain's peak." So I am still trying to decide if I am ready to be a "big kid" yet or not. I will let you know...
Ed (The Lion King) - The hyenas from the Lion King were great weren't they!  Banzai, Shenzi & Ed in case you were wondering. I loved this movie, I haven't seen it in such a long time. I think it's time to bring it out again. Hakuna Matata! 
Elastigirl & Edna (The Incredibles) - As much as she wanted to deny it you know Helen missed being Elastigirl. You remember Edna, she makes the suits for the Incredible Family. She was awesome darling, her character played a small role but it was very memorable.
Eeoyre - You just have to love gloomy little donkey Eeoyre, the Hundred Acre Wood would not be complete without him would it?
Earl of Sandwich - I have heard wonderful things about this restaurant in Downtown Disney. I am finally going to get to try it firsthand.
Extra Magic Hours - Getting to go into one of the parks an hour early or stay up to three hours late because you're staying at a Disney Resort, one of my favorite perks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment