This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Reasons I Love Disney A-Z..."B"

"B"
Briar Rose - Yesterday I told you all that Sleeping Beauty is my favorite classic Disney movie and Princess. Of course, Briar Rose is what the fairies called Aurora while they were living in the enchanted forest while she was growing up.
Belle (Beauty & The Beast) - Another movie I remember from Ashley's childhood. The music was beautiful, Belle was beautiful and smart and the story was wonderful. What's not to love?  I am really looking forward to Beauty and the Beast - Live On Stage at Hollywood Studios.
Buzz Lightyear - Toy Story was a favorite movie of Dakota's growing up. We have watched it hundreds of times. Buzz was one of the "Must Meet" characters on our last trip to Disney. And we loved the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, it will be on our "to do list" again this time.
Baloo & Bagheera - I love the movie Jungle Book!  It's such a classic!!  The music is awesome, and characters are great! 
Beaches & Cream - I am really looking forward to a sundae, probably not the famous kitchen sink (way too much for me to eat alone)!  Dakota will be looking for a chocolate shake, his absolute favorite.
Bakeries - Don't you love the smell of fresh baked pastries, cinnamon rolls, eclairs, cupcakes, brownies, ect.  You have the Main Street Bakery, Boardwalk Bakery, Starring Rolls Bakery, Kringla Bakeri og Kafe, and of course Boulangerie Patisserie.
B.E.N. (Treasure Planet) - Dakota & I just watched this movie over the weekend. It's such a great movie! B.E.N. is a wonderful character too!  Disney does have some great movies without princesses too!!
Blizzard Beach - One of the two water parks located at Disney World, Blizzard Beach is said to have been created by a freak snow storm which blanketed Florida. We are really looking forward to a day away from the "Big 4 Parks" and enjoying some time in the water, especially considering how hot Florida can be in July!!
Boo (Monster's Inc.) - She is such a cute little girl, and don't you love how she says "Mike Wazowski"!!  or how she calls Sully "Kitty". The Pixar films are winners with me too!!
Bruce The Shark (Finding Nemo) - Pixar does such a great job, their movies are entertaining to both kids and adults and Finding Nemo is no exception. Bruce was such a great character too, I love that he's going to "AA for fish"-how ironic is that. 
Bob (Mr. Incredible) & Buddy (Syndrome) - Another Pixar movie, I know, but I loved The Incredibles too!  And when I found out that Jason Lee was the voice of Syndrome that made it even better (I'm a big My Name is Earl fan). 

Again, I am sure there will be more, I will add them as I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment