This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Monday, January 24, 2011

ADR's Made!!

Well it's done!! ADR's (advance dining reservations) are made, the majority of them anyway. Friday was 180 days from check in day, just 6 months until our Disney World Vacation!!! Bright and early I was online at disneyworld.com making dining reservations. Somehow getting those dining confirmations makes our vacation seem more REAL. I know that sounds a little crazy, sending the money should have made it seem real, right??? I guess ADR's forced me to plan where we would spend each day. So check in day will be Epcot, ending with Illimuniations. Thursday will be Magic Kingdom, but I left dinner reservations open but I am thinking we may just do room service. Friday, breakfast at Cape May and dinner at RainForest Cafe in Downtown Disney-possibly a water park and shopping day. Saturday, Tusker House for breakfast so obviously an Animal Kingdom day, planning to get to Hollywood Studios later in the day. I know you are probably wondering why a day at waterparks and shopping and only a half day at Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. Down time at the water parks and just relaxing is going to be very important to us, we are on vacation and relaxing is a part of that. During vacation is one of the few times I can get Mike to truly relax and enjoy himself. Now, Dakota and I have to work on our "Must See" list...

No comments:

Post a Comment