This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Wednesday, June 1, 2011

#19 Yzma - The Emperor's New Groove

#19 - Yzma - The Emperor's New Groove
Yzma is the Emperor's advisor, she is calculating, selfish, power hungry and delusional! She actually thinks she is beautiful, maybe her mirror reflects what she wants to see (if there is such a thing can I have one too?). She overthinks everything, and she plans really big elaborate schemes to get rid of Emperor Kuzco so she can take over, but the plans fail because she overlooks the small things.  Part of the reason I love Yzma is that she is voiced by Eartha Kitt. Her voice is so unique, I remember her as Catwoman from the old Batman television series from the 60's. I watched it every afternoon after school with my Dad, it was my favorite part of the day. I hope you enjoy the clip. Have a Magical Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment