This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Thursday, June 30, 2011

#15 Ursula - The Little Mermaid (Disney Blog Hop)

#15  Ursula - The Little Mermaid
Hi! Welcome to everyone who is stopping by from the Disney Blog Hop hosted by Babes in Disneyland. Please join in and visit everyone on the blog list and say HI! The theme this week is "Under The Sea" and I couldn't think of a better time to turn to my list of Favorite Disney Villains and Ursula.

Ursula is truly evil down to the core, she would do anything to get rid of King Triton. From her gray skin to her ruby red lips Disney created a great villain you love to hate. She truly loves adding to her "collection" of Poor Unfortunate Souls. This clip is when she starts to formulate her plan to get rid of King Triton using Ariel's love for Prince Eric.  Hope you enjoy it!! Have a Magical Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment