This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Wednesday, June 15, 2011

#17 - The Queen of Hearts - Alice in Wonderland

#17 Queen of Hearts
Temper, Temper, Temper!  My goodness, the Queen of Hearts is quite the Diva isn't she? I wonder how many times she actually said "Off with his head?" I love that Alice finally puts her in her place by calling her a "fat, pompous, bad tempered old tyrant." Everyone else, including her husband seems quite content to live in absolute fear of her. This clip is from Alice's trial. The queen is still being her "charming" self. Hope you enjoy it.  Have a Magical Day!!

 

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Alice in Wonderland has always been my favorite.

    ReplyDelete