This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Wednesday, June 8, 2011

#18 - Pete - Mickey Mouse Cartoons

#18 - Pete

Pete first appeared February 15, 1925 and has been around longer than any other Disney continuing character, he's even older than Oswald.  He loves to antagonize Mickey, Donald and Goofy. In the 1930's he even tried to woo Minnie (despite the fact that he is a cat). Pete has had a lot of occupations over the years from boat Captain to outlaw to sheriff. In the cartoon below he takes the role of sheriff, and he is evicting Mickey and Donald.  This one may not be the best showcase for Pete, but I love Goofy battling with the piano and Donald fighting with the plunger. Hope you enjoy!  Have a Magical Day!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment