This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Friday, May 27, 2011

Walking to Walt Disney World

You know, I am really ashamed of myself for not posting my progress each week. But, I want you all to know I have been walking at least 6 days a week. We have also changed over to a low fat diet at our house. While I cannot say I have lost any weight, I can tell a difference in how I feel. I think we are even walking our daily 2 miles a little faster than when we originally started. I have updated my ticker to show the miles we have walked since my last post. I will try to do better at posting about it. I have everyone has a Magical Memorial Day weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Great Job! I too am walking and dieting. I try to do 2 miles a day too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been in the 90's and very humid. It sure would be easy to say I'm not gonna walk today. I'm hanging in there though. We can encourage each other to keep going. :-)

    ReplyDelete