This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Thursday, May 5, 2011

#24 -Chef Skinner "Ratatouille" - Disney Blog Hop

Today is Thursday, so that means Disney Blog Hop! I look forward to this every week. Welcome to you if this is your first time visiting Disney Donna Kay, and Welcome Back if you are a return visitor.  Today's theme is food. So in keeping with the theme, and with my current countdown, I would like to talk about the movie Ratatouille. One of the things I love from this this movie is that Auguste Gusteau believed "Anyone Can Cook." If you want to learn to cook, you can. Looking back 20 years ago, my cooking skills were very limited. It's amazing what some good cook books and Food Network can do. Today there are very few things I will not attempt to make, some come out better than others but if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.  With that, I now  introduce my #24 Disney Villain - Chef Skinner from Ratatouille.

#24 - Chef Skinner
Chef Skinner was so greedy wasn't he, all he cared about was money. He knew all along that Linguini was Gusteau's son. He worked very hard to keep that secret. I love the scene below when Remy finds out the truth and is determined to let Linguini know, and the chase ensues. Hope you enjoy! Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment