This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's Been A Crazy Week!

My week has been so busy and a little crazy.  I have been getting interviews ready for the Mentoring Mondays, which premiers tomorrow and the featured Mentor is Kristen of Cooking With Mickey and it's a must read. I am also starting a new Facebook group for Mentoring Mondays please join!  I will be making events for each Mentor as reminders so you won't miss your favorite bloggers.  I have been organizing everything hoping to make this an entertaining and informational series for all bloggers. Also, please let me know if you have someone you would like to be featured in a future Mentoring Mondays. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment