This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WAR EAGLE!!!

OK, so this post is not Disney related, but... WAR EAGLE!!! Congrats to the Auburn Tiger Nation!!! No one thought we would be here just a few short months ago. In the state of Alabama football is like religion, and you choose one side or the other Auburn (the right side ;-) or Alabama. Bama fans know this feeling all too well, they were right here just last year. It is with much Tiger Pride that I am celebrating a National Championship, only the second in our history (the last one was in 1957). It was a really late night and I am really tired this morning but it was so worth it staying up to watch every minute of the game and the awarding of the Coach's Trophy. So as a tribute to my team, let's sing the Auburn Fight Song together:
"War Eagle!"
War...Eagle, fly down the field.
Ever to conquer, never to yield.
War...Eagle, fearless and true.
Fight on, you orange and blue.
Go!Go!Go!
On to vict'ry, strike up the band.
Give 'em hell, give 'em hell;
Stand up and yell, Hey!
War...Eagle win for Auburn,
Power of Dixie Land!

1 comment:

  1. WAR EAGLE BETH!! I am in Troy, Alabama. We Auburn fans had to wait a long time for this didn't we? I hope you enjoyed my ramblings. My poor husband gets tired of hearing me go on and on about Disney (and Auburn for that matter he's a fan of that "other" team) so I started the blog so I could talk about it all I wanted. It's good to have you here.

    ReplyDelete