This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Wednesday, April 20, 2011

#5-A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

#5-A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes
Cinderella, Ashley's favorite princess and movie. I think Ash would have disowned me if I did not have a song from this movie in my top five. If I were guessing we have watched this movie about a million times, we would watch it over and over when she was a little girl. Ashley met her prince and got married in December of 2009, I gave her the set of Disney Couture rings with A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes engraved in the gold one, and she wore them as she walked down the aisle. It was the perfect gift for for my beautiful little princess, she will always be my Cinderella. I hope you enjoy the song, and Ash from Alabama to Korea I love you with all my heart!!  Have a magical day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment