This Blog Is Moving

*PLEASE NOTE: All posts are moving to www.disneydonnakay.blogspot.com I will continue to post in both places until the end of June. Begining July 1, 2011 I will post solely on the other site. I hope you will follow me there. Thanks!!















Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Twenty Facts About Me

So that you can get to know me a little better here are 20 facts that may help you understand how my brain works and make you feel like we are already friends.



1. I am married-Mike (December 1995).

2. I am a Mom-Ashley (June 1987) & Dakota (June 1997).

3. I am a Nana-Lexi was born June 2010.

4. I am 1 of 7 children -Sue, Ricky, Faye, Sandra, Lisa, Donna, Robbie.

5. My favorite Disney Princess is Aurora, aka Sleeping Beauty, aka Briar Rose.

6. My Christmas Tree is full of Disney Ornaments Ashley & I started collecting them when she was 4 and we were living in Pensacola, FL.

7. My first trip to Disney World was January, 2003-it was freezing!!

8. I am afraid of heights.

9. I love to bake-cheesecake, brownies, cookies, ect.

10. I watch Food Network all the time-Sandra Lee & Paula Deen are favs.

11. I change my hair style every few months-I can't stand to see a woman who hasn't changed her hair in 20 years!!

12. I try to dress trendy but not too young.

13. I am VERY nearsighted!! I can't see the "E" on the top of the eye chart without my contact lens.

14. Journey is my all time favorite band-Journey with Steve Perry.

15. I am addicted to Mt. Dew.

16. I have a mole to the left side of my nose my kids HATE.

17. The movie quote "If you have something bad to say about somebody come sit by me" applies to me. Ash & I are people watchers and are very guilty of -honey she shouldn't be wearing that "Bless her heart." Because in the south "Bless her heart" fixes everything.

18. I am a people pleaser. I don't really know how to tell someone No.

19. Hell hath no fury like me when I am defending my family. I am as nice as anyone you would ever want to meet, but mess with someone I love and watch out. A trait I inherited from my Mom & I have passed on to Ashley.

20. I cannot wait until July to go on my Disney Vacation!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment